Interstate Distributor Company is celebrating 80 years in businessIn 1933 we started with a truck. We ran up and down the west coast and we added trucks. As we grew, we expanded east and today operate from coast to coast and into Canada.
For 80 years we have survived World Wars, occupations, recessions, regulations, and terrorism. Through the ups and the downs we have found a way to flourish. Our drivers length of service averages over 8 years. They tell us they stay because of the relationships they form with our staff, the good miles, and excellent equipment.
By being safe, taking care of the customer, and providing drivers with a great job; we have stood the test of time. Today we are adding new Trucks and expanding again. We have more jobs than ever in our history that can provide you with career you want. If you’re not sure, just ask one of our drivers or call our recruiting department at 1-800-DRIVE4US
Culture and Values:
- Safety – Interstate’s core value is Safety First. From our qualification, training, to how we start every meeting; we are committed to protecting our people, equipment, and our communities.
- Culture – We have a family culture that values Safety, Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, and Exceptional Performance. Our driving associates average 8.5 years because of the relationships. You get the benefits of a big company with the comfortable feelings of a small company.
- Operating centers: Open door access to all locations, free laundry, free safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, gym, recreation areas, and comfortable loungers with large screen T.V.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Performance Pay programs available*
- Paid on Practical miles
- Paid orientation (2 day = $150)
- Breakdown Pay
- Layover Pay
- Hazmat Pay*
- Border Crossing Pay
- Short Haul / Local Pay
- Health, Dental, Life starting 1st of the month following hire date
- 401(k) plans start immediately at orientation
- Trucks have deluxe interiors, hard wired 1500 Watt invertors, in-cab scanners, and bunk heaters
* Select Divisions Qualify